Monday, May 3, 2010

You are one of the best things that's ever happened to me. You're my love and my best friend.

Every girl dreams of that "perfect" boy that is going to make them happy forever. I'm here to tell you, that never happens. But we try our best, and come as close as possible. :) I've never been one of those girls who got along with everyone and always had a super awesome best friend. I always wanted one person to be my best friend, but i'm kinda hard to get along with, and I guess i drove everyone away.

Now my boyfriend is the best. I mean, we're great together (not saying that we don't have our problems,) but he really has stolen my heart. Let's not tell him that :) but, even though i never wanted a really committed relationship, I wouldn't change anything, because I want to be with him for a very long time. It took me until yesterday, almost 17 months of dating, to realize that not only is my boyfriend a wonderful boyfriend, he's also the best friend i've ever had.

He's the boy who makes me feel good and safe, but he's also the one who keeps me honest and will tell me the truth when I need it. He won't take crap from me, but when I need someone to rant to and get mad at (hehe) he never holds it against me. Why is it that I can't get a girl best friend to be a friend instead of making my boyfriend do both? Probably because I'm so darn hard to get a long with, but I know that I'm extremely lucky to have him and I wouldn't change it for anything. :)

3 comments:

  1. BAILEY! This post is the cutest thing ever. He would be so flattered if he read this. I'm assuming you found Kyla's (or should I say Makay's) too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! :D haha. and yes BAILEY follow me! FOLLOW ME! (www.sofarsogreat1.blogspot.com). How awesome.

    Your boyfriend sounds awesome. I love hearing the "many tales of ___" haha.

    Love ya....

    makay

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, and i just read the comment under your header. haha. NICEEEEE. Dana and I persuaded you to join the club! awesome. haha

    -makay

    ReplyDelete