Monday, May 17, 2010

Once you choose hope, anything's possible.

Things have still been kinda rough, but it's ok they're looking up. I've started running lately, and it really seems to help me with my stress. I told my dad about it on Sunday, and he suggested that i try and build up to run a 5k and 10k this summer. I liked the idea, but what i didn't like was the fact that I've been running for about three weeks and he had no idea. I shouldn't have to tell him about that stuff.

Today, it rained so hard. This morning i had to get up at 4:50 so I could feed the horses, because we had a professional hauler coming to take my horse away. I'm sad that he left, but i'm glad he's going to a good home. This after noon, me and my boyfriend were out feeding and i was enjoying the rain. He HATES it and always stays in the barn, even though i beg him to come out and enjoy it with me. Well, after seeing the gutters in the barn over flowing, he decided that he was going to clean out the gutters. I was really disappointed that I always ask him to play in the rain with me and he never will, but when he wants to, it's fine for him to be soaking wet. It also really embarrasses me that i don't have a dad to clean the gutters out and that I have to ask for help, all because my dad left us. It hurts my pride.

I'm sure tomorrow will be better, I'm planning on going running after school and baking my mom a cake. I thought I had more to write about, but I can't remember what it was now...




1 comment:

  1. You were going to write about me of course. :p

    But seriously, that still sucks about your dad :(

    ReplyDelete