I'm sittin on my bed with Lexi, my cat, and my sister came in and tried to steal her! What a loser -.- I'm sure i'm going to regret the decision to take her at like 3:00 when she wakes up and goes crazy. My dad is super smart, because he knows i dont want to go see his new apartment, so he asked me if me and brad wanted to go see it and sit by the pool. Is that not just evil? He's trying to make it where it won't be so bad (with my boyfriend and a pool,) but it's going to be bad either way. And my sister thinks she can tell me that I'm going anyways??
I don't think so.
My best friend emailed me back. She said that I was the one who changed, and that she didn't really think it was a big deal. Well it was a big deal, and I wont forget it, even if we make up. Did i mention my sister nicknamed me 'Queen B*tch'? Yeah, haha it kinda fits! I got my point across with my friend, so I hope she understands, and if she doesn't, I guess its another friendship out the door.
I've kinda been freaking out lately, most likely due to PMS and stress, but I feel bad for my boyfriend, Brad, because he's the one who has to deal with it. I love him very much :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment