My dad has come back to "do some things around the house," but really he's just making things worse. Why, you might ask, would a man who left his wife, kids, dogs, and farm want to come back just to visit when he can leave us all behind no problem?? Who knows.
On Sunday, I made my mom and my boyfriend's mom banana pudding. Then me and brad set out to clean the boat. It got left uncovered for like a month into the winter before we put the tarp on it. Lets just say, it was alot of Brad yelling at me (like it was my fault) and taking out his frustration on me. but on the other hand, it was nice to see him care so much about something. I asked him why he was like that and he said "I always hear your mom talk about how much she loves the boat and it made me mad to see if ruined like that." He also had the never to say "Well i was kinda pissed because my parents had to work hard to finance a nice boat and yall have a super nice boat and are letting it rot." Yeah i was kinda upset. He made me feel really bad.
THEN, yesterday I had planned a really cool surprise for Brad and I wrote him a note saying I was going to blindfold him and take him somewhere really cool. Well he called and said he wanted to bring his four wheeler over isntead :( yeah I was kinda upset because i had planned the surprise for soo long, but I said ok. Before we went out, we went to the dump, pumped the boat tires up, fed the horses and dogs, and took care of everything. Well THEN, when he went home, his mom had read my note and accused me of things that were not good and said that he was bringing the four wheeler over to my house because i wanted to blind fold. So i had to tell him what the surprise was, that i was going to take him to the lake and I had packed a picnic. It really sucked and it made it where i don't want to go over to his house because how can she even say that stuff about me???
It's not been a good week :( but Friday is almost here, and hopefully, it can only get better.
I am sorry. :( I hope it gets better. And I don't even know your dad and I just wanna hit him for hurting you guys so much...
ReplyDeleteI will pray for you.
Love, Makay